Friday, January 30, 2009

Back on track

Whew! I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted. It's been a wild month weight wise. I spent two weeks in Tampa, FL training for my new position at work. Two weeks of eating out for lunch and dinner and not exercising. I gained 4 pounds. :( Got back on track though when I got home and lost those 4 pounds plus 3 more. I've been hitting the gym hard and really focusing on what and how much I'm eating. Plus, I had gotten lax and was allowing myself to have more soda than I should. Granted it's diet, but I have trouble controlling how much I drink. I'm limiting myself to one a day and really chugging the crystal lite.

Two highlights from my trip though. I hadn't flown in a long time and was so relieved that the seatbelt fit easily and I even had to tighten up the belt! Yea! Plus, we did quite a bit of shopping in the evenings and I bought a sweater at Banana Republic! I was so excited - a size XL from a regular store! I've always loved their clothes and it was so fun to be able to wear something from there. I still haven't ventured into Ann Taylor Loft......I'm waiting until I'm confident something will fit - that is my goal store! Plus, tops are one thing - it's the pants that will be the true test!

I'm back on my way down. I'll check back in at the -110 mark!


"Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." -Unknown

No comments: