Monday, June 23, 2008

Just a quick update....

I'm now down 56.5 pounds. My goal is to be down 75 pounds by my next Dr.'s appointment - August 4. Two exciting things:

1. When I had my surgery I was squeezing into my size 26 jeans...now I'm buying 24's. I bought a pair of black pants at Goodwill that are a 22 and I thought, "no way are these going to go on," but they did. Granted, they are a little snug, but I could get away with wearing them if I had to - probably look better than my way too big 26's I've been wearing.

2. I calculated my BMI today. When I had surgery, I was at a BMI of 54.58, at my current weight, I'm at 45.18 - whoop whoop! Getting healthier.

Also, wanted to mention that Kevin is down about 35 pounds from his highest weight - has probably lost about 25 since I had my surgery. He's looking good!!!

Thanks for checking in on me - You'll see less of me next time!

No comments: