Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So Close!

So, I've been a major gym slacker the past week. I only went one time last week and then just got lazy! I didn't lose any weight either - surprise surprise. I'm getting my hiney in gear this week. I need to get to 100 pounds by Christmas and look ahead to my goal of being under 200 lbs by April 2 - my one year surgiversary.

I did two hours at the gym last night - one hour in the body pump class and one hour of Zumba (my fave!). Got on the scale this morning - 228.5. So, I've lost 99.5 pounds. The scale couldn't just give me that other 1/2 a pound??? I'm hoping to hit 100 tomorrow or Thursday! Updated pictures coming soon!!!!


"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." (Ok, it's not motivational, but it made me laugh)

1 comment:

The Laird Family said...

Sarah, I am so very proud of you..seriously..you are one hot momma!! Your efforts are paying off!!!